Sunday

It is 28 degrees.

Said for no particular reason except this is why Minnesotans many times have that wild look. Why they drive like shit. Why they are passive-aggressive (oh for cryin' out loud ya'll know it's true). Why the entire state is bi-polar.

28 degrees. In March it was hitting the 60s on a regular basis.

Oh well, who gives a George-bomb anyway?

So no outdoor bbq as planned I'm guessing.

I may just be a little cranky. Okay . . . more than a little.

Had a final yesterday. Nearly made me throw up! Arg!

geez, I hate this photo
Okay - here's something that made me happy earlier in the week. My new clothesline. I begged and got one. One we can both live with. It pulls out (that's what they SAY they'll do - ha!) and folds up and goes up. Nice.

But - have you slept on sheets that have been dried in the sun? Heavenly people.

Drink for me today. I might.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online