Hot Men Friday

I developed a crush on this guy waaaaaay back in the early 90s when he was on the show Home Front. Then in the late 90s he was in the show Early Edition, which I confess to only catching in the middle of the night from time to time.

I know he's now on the show Friday Night Lights and I did watch it the first season, but haven't caught it since. Apparently I'm all about Bravo these days. Is that your judging face? ^..^

There was just something about his homegrown face that appealed to me. He looks like the cute coach that makes going to all your kid's games (whatever that game may be) a bit more fun. Oh come on! You know those games can get a little long and snore-inducing and looking at a handsome and fit coach can make the time pleasant. Just sayin'.

Why he popped into my head is a mystery as most things that pop into my head are.

It's Friday! Let's shake and bake! Let's get on the team to live the dream! Let's, let's - oh dang! I forget the last one! Heh!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online