Texting

I took Pup to the eye doctor. He hadn't been for about 10 years and we figured he might need me to drive him home after handsome Dr. H dilates his eyes. Which the good doc did.

So . . . I'm out in the waiting room, paging through my new Ikea catalog and I get a text message from Pup.

Pup: They checked the wrong eye. They gave me a patch for the brown eye.
Pup: I'm scared. Come rescue me.
Me: You are bad!!
Me: Tell Dr. H to PLUG your brown eye. You don't need it. :)
Pup: Biggus Dickus is waiting for you.
Me: Oh? Have I met him?
Me: You behave! Dr. H is a nice man.
Pup: I have to poop.
Me: The brown eye has spoken.

Yes, between the two of us, our real-age is about 24. That would be 12 times 2.

I can't lie, the man makes me laugh. He's as inappropriate as a garter-belt on a baseball pitcher (thank you Bull Durham).

The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness.
~Annie Savoy
Bull Durham
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online