MBFWJ
Fashion – Fun – Friends 

So it was Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg this pastweek and I attended ALL the shows – and for most of them I was seated frontrow…yeah I’m bragging a bit!

I really had a great time…the shows were amazing andthe overall vibe was really fun – the FASHION was incredible and winter trendsfor 2012 is going to blow your mind!

You can check out my features on Raw Entertainment –Day1, Day2, Day3, and The Biggest Trends at MBFWJ if you want a closer look atwhat went down at MBFWJ.

I’ve got to say thank you to AFI, CSA, and MercedesBenz SA for hosting me at MBFWJ – and a special thanks to my new fashion friendMarina Brokorenko (check out her blog Q-riouser and Q-riouser) for being mypartner in crime at all the shows.

Day1
My outfit for Day1:

Black, Purple and Gray Checked Shirt
Black Jeans
Red Brogues
Red Duepunti Ring
Red & Purple Shake The World Bracelets

What I Loved: The English Bulldog at the Fabiani Show

Check out Day1 on Raw Entertainment!

Day2
My outfit for Day2:

Yellow, Red, Blue and Green Checked Shirt
Brown Blazer
Blue Jeans
Army Brown Brogues
Country Inspired Silver Rings
Brown Learner Belt

What I Loved: The sexy Dax Martin models and theRussian theme at the CSquared show.

Check out Day2 on Raw Entertainment!

Day3
My outfit for Day2:

Teal, Orange, Blue and Purple Checked Shirt
Black Blazer
Dark Blue Skinnies
Black & Brown Brogues
Chocolate Brown Ice Watch
Beaded Bracelets
Sliver & Turquoise Ring   

What I Loved: The fun entrance at the Spero Villiotishow and Thula Sindi’s show as the grand finale of MBFWJ.

Check out Day3 on Raw Entertainment!

(Show Photo Credit: SDR Photo)

Keep It Fab
StanRaw
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online