Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg
“I’ll be there”

So it’s that time of the year again when JoburgFashion Week kicks off, and this year they’ve partnered with Mercedes Benz –now called Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg, and with an incredible lineup!

I’ll be tweeting live form all the main shows sofollow me on Twitter @stanraw if you want to check out some of the fab fashion.The main coverage of MBFWJ will be on my new site Raw Entertainment so go checkthat out in a few days.

I’m really excited to be attending MBFWJ this yearand have to thank Megan from  @CSAtweetsand @AFI_sa for hooking me up with tickets!

Keep It Fab
StanRaw
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online