Accountability and Challenge

I am doing my final here at home today.

In class yesterday we were all talking about our different test-taking styles and it was discovered that about half of the class would prefer testing in the classroom and the other half would prefer testing at home.

I am testing at home! Eee gads and awesome. The exam is online and open book, so what difference does it make? I'm so happy.

When I am taking a test I'm good until that first person turns in their test. Then I can't stop thinking how I may be the last one standing (sitting?). The brain starts giving me background noise and I begin losing focus.

Yes, ridiculous. Who cares if you're last? Tell that to my brain.

Wish me luck. I'll be locking myself in a bit later in the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am also beginning a personal fitness challenge, but I would LOVE anyone who would care to join me.

Goals are simple; pick whatever goal it is you desire. Mine is eating mindfully and daily exercise with a weight-loss and fitness goal in mind. I have a gadget on the right for my tracking. Does anyone know of a spiff tracking gadget we can use?

Begin it to win it!

I'll host a cyber-party for all peeps that join the challenge. Ideas are encouraged!

Here are a couple of my favorite links for help.

Mark's Daily Apple

Kelly Olexa

Brad Pilon
Let's kick it and get legendary!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online