Got to Get You Into My Life


Are the Beatles finally coming to iTunes?

Can it be? Let It Be? How can I love them as much as my tiny little self loved them that long ago night watching them on The Ed Sullivan Show? But I do. And I love them. I could make vague Beatles lyric references all day. Forgive me and my fuzzy head.

Still sick! This is a wanker of a virus. Hideous and horrible. I do not like being sick. And I sound like Barry White except not sexy. Well, if you thought Barry White was sexy. Which I don't. So, just imagine how I sound. Most of the time nothing comes out when I try to talk. Which is making Pup pretty damn happy let me tell you what!

So, while I'm croaking along sing this loud with me. Because the sun does always come.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online