Really Minnesota? This Shit Again?

Former Sen. Mark Dayton held a razor-thin margin over Republican Tom Emmer early Wednesday in the Minnesota governor's race, virtually assuring a recount.

With fewer than 20 percent of the state's precincts uncounted, Dayton held a lead of less than half of 1 percent over Emmer - about 9,000 votes, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Independence Party candidate Tom Horner was third.


Recounts are nothing new to Minnesotans. Al Franken's 2008 Senate victory over Republican incumbent Norm Coleman was subjected to a rancorous recount that landed in court and left the seat vacant for eight months.


In the governor's race, Hennepin County officials acknowledged a problem in uploading some votes, which for a time gave the appearance that Dayton had more votes than he should have had, but said at midnight that the problem had been resolved.

Are they serious? With all the applied science available, this is what happens? Again? I'm beyond disgusted.

And, if the DFL party calls me ONE MORE TIME I will hunt them down like a fat corn-fed deer and grill up their flanks on my Smoky Joe. Seriously! I swear our phone rang ten times with volunteers urging us to vote. I voted people! I did!
I am glad there was a great turnout. This is fabulous. The fact that they cannot handle the volume speaks volumes.

Gah! Where is my tequila!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online