Within You, Without You


Every Thought That Crosses My Mind
I know a woman that said, not necessarily to me, but to the world at large,

"Why would anyone blog? Who needs to publish their every thought"?

I internalized this, as I do everything, and gave it a place in my brain.

Which immediately made me realize if I published every thought that ran through my brain I would never leave my desk, I'd have to buy a Jimmi-Jane for over-caffinated days, have my meals brought to me, and I would lose the use of my limbs from nonuse.

I'm dangerously close as it is, but my pointy-point is writers do not write their every thought. But I'm here to guess that bloggers/writers have more than the average amount of thoughts running through their heads.

I'm also aware that I can have two (maybe more, who can pay attention?) thought-threads running around in my brain at the same time. This bugs me to no end.

Just one thought for one day from one woman.

I'm a Blurter
At times I will say out loud the thing that is in my head, maybe not fully formed, maybe not ready for prime time, maybe not appropriate.

At times the blurts are amusing. At times insulting. At times conversational. At times confrontational.  At times thought provoking. At times simply annoying (told ya).

If ever I would consider a mood-leveling drug, it would be to stop the blurts.

So - are blurts a type of truth serum? Are they simply done to self-promote? Done to self-sabatoge? Done to draw attention - wanted and unwanted?

Falls right in with the extroverted introvert thing. Draw attention to the fact that you're uncomfortable and not wanting attention.

Figure that one out and I'll kiss you full on the lips! Even if you don't want that kind of attention.

Are you a blurter? Are you thoughtful or thoughtless? I'd love some thoughts on this! Ha! Seriously, I would. Let's get inside each other's head for a hot second.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online