I KNOW He Was Here a Minute Ago

Seriously Cute Dog
Pup is bugging me about grandbabies.

Pup: "Please! Tell Bella she and B have to have babies now! I need grandbabies! I can't wait any longer."

Me: "B and Bella will have babies when they are ready. Not when you are ready."

Pup: "I don't like that answer! She needs to have grandbabies now!"

Me: "Talk to some of the young uns on your side of the family. Your niece Lyndsi just got married. Start bugging her!"

Pup: "That won't be the same. My sister won't share that baby.

I run from room to avoid more whining.

Alright, now, cut to this past weekend. I'm out shopping with my GF deb-oh-rah and my 'berry rings.

"Hello?"

"Do you own a dog? A dog named George?" (Thank you I.D. tag!)

"What?? Do you have my dog?"

"Yes I do. He's here with a bunch of us over at the school playground."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you for calling! I'll call my husband to come and pick him up." (Pup was at home and I was miles away.)

I quickly dial Pup who answers his phone with, "I'm in the car already looking for him."

I say, "Call me back when George is safe in your car."

Pup: "grumble, grumble."

Of course, this isn't the first time Pup has lost George, but I let the past be the past. (heh)

So, the next time I am with Bella I'm telling her this story and she turns to me and exclaims,

"Momma! Ask Bonus-dad how can he be trusted with the grandbaby he wants so badly if he can't even keep track of George"?

Bella and I BUST OUT laughing!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online