Can You Pass Me That Toilet Paper as Long as You're Here?

sittin in a motel in san antonio got smokey joe fired up

Search phrase used last week to find my blog.

Makes me wanna go RVing!
We're now seriously talking about this. We've done Mexico a few times; lovely lovely. But we both realized that neither of us has seen much of the U.S.

Our family camped a lot when my girls were small. Lots! I loved camping!

Bella was trying to get me and Pup to come to the Barrons (I think it's actually the Barrens, but that makes me sad) and I said I don't tent camp anymore (I need a bed and a washroom). She thought me ridiculous.

Nope, just not 20 something. It hurts to sleep on an air mattress! And when I have to pee, I don't want to have to get dressed. Peeing is the hardest part of camping. Where? How? How many mosquito's will I wipe off my ass before pulling up my pants?  Will anyone be watching?
Years ago when our large group camped my friend (I won't out you) had to TAKE HER PANTS OFF every time she peed in the woods. Yes, OFF. She just couldn't get that lean-against-a-tree thing working for her.

One of the creepy guys found out about it and hmm . . . every time she had to pee, so did he.

Aaaaah, good times.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online