Requisite Resolution Ramblings

Seriously? It's the end of the year? WTH happened. Wasn't it just August?

We are having a great winter season here so far. Lots and lots of snow. Very tricky to drive in and so lovely to look at. Even here in the city where I live it's lovely. The snow hides all the ick from everywhere.

I could list the crap I want to accomplish, I could list the crap I didn't accomplish. It's crap either way.

Who said this, "Don't say, do"? That's how I'm feeling. I'm not going to blah blah blah. Well, that's not true. I'll do plenty of that. Just not about resolutions.

But I have a few thoughts in my mind for change. I always do have those thoughts. Some work, some don't, but when you stop having those thoughts, that's when you're done. I don't want to ever be done! No matter how much I kick and scream, bitch and moan, gripe and grouse, complain and exclaim.

I did learn tons of crap this year.

1. I learned that my brain can still learn. Who knew?
2. I learned that sometimes you get a second chance.
3. I learned that if you don't use it, you really do lose it.
4. I learned that I never want to stop coloring my hair.
5. I learned that planning an addition is crazy-making fun.
6. I learned that I can be a force to be reckoned with.

What's to come.

1. Expand job search.
2. Rethink career goals.
3. Relax about the den. It will be fine. Big deal and quit second-guessing.
4. Eat better. (said every damn year - ha!)
5. Exercise more. (ditto)
6. Consider electro-shock therapy.

Alright! I feel cleansed!

What's going on in your resolution solutions?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online