Helter Skelter


My blog stats are nothing to shake a computer at, but it is fun to check them out from time to time.

Most fascinating certainly being the search phrases used chaotically to find me.

Here are a few from the past week or so:

piss my ass off
Is this anything like laugh your ass off? With a twisty-twist? Or kinky-twist? Do I really want to know?

moms on carpeted floors
Ditto with this one. Just what are these moms doing? What can't they do that same thing on hardwood floors? After all, you say potato, I say vodka.

hairy chests
I think I know why this one worked.

simon baker hair
Ditto for this one.

бенисио дель торо
Phishing for limp wieners in need of medication perhaps?

grain free chewy chocolate chip cookie
This one was spot-on specific. Makes me go hmm . . .

female pissingin snow
This one creeps me out as much as it made me laugh.

What's in your computer?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online