Hot Men Friday

Alright now . . . yes . . . nummylicious . . .

I could look at this face all day. And listen to him all day. I would love to hang out with him all day because from all accounts he is an awesome guy. A little goofy, a little self-deprecating, a little hot. Oh wait - that's a lie - a lot hot.

He had a talk show on the Bio channel last year and I watched just to see him in his glorious nerdliness and watch him sing with that week's guest. Awesome.

Who can resist a man in a convertible? Or a head of Elvis-hair? Or a nose I'd like to suck on? (Sorry daughters - one of them gets totally squidged out when I talk suchly.) Or a white t-shirt? Or a plaid shirt? Should I go on?

Let's just look at him for a bit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online