Leave My Kitten Alone

Today is the 30th anniversary of John Lennon's death.
Now here is a sign of the new times - Yoko Ono tweeted about it. Yoko Ono - tweeted. A woman that once sat in a gallery and had people snip off pieces of her clothes as art. Those two actions, tweeting and snipping, do not belong together. I am nonplussed.

~~~~~~~~~~

On the homefront, here's what I saw out my office window yesterday!*

 
 
The house was a rockin'.

*A couple of commenters are confused and do not what's going on. I thought I had been talking about it incessantly, but apparently I'm more annoying in my head. :)

We are adding a den to our house and the process began in earnest yesterday! Very exciting around here.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online