It's interesting to me . . .

that if idiots say something often enough, others begin to believe it. Why why why?

that - yes - Christmas is coming. Same time, same place. Get a clue Deborah.

Pup is 12 and I love that.

that my baby-girls give me chest-bursting pride and more fun than I can shake it more than once at.

that I love Minnesota. Cuz you know I'll be bitchin' along in say February and March.

some women should NOT wear turtlenecks.

all women should wear heels.

men and woman should not wear baseball hats ALL THE DAMN TIME. Sometimes is fine.

I get the most comfortable with my body right when it starts to fall apart.

how some people simply do not know the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over expecting different results - I could be in here somewhere).

that nearly nothing is as enjoyable as that first sip of my morning coffee - sigh.

that I am having more fun imagining and designing than I have a right to.

that I can still rock an interview. I just may be better than I think I am.

What are you thinking about?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online