What's on My Phone?

I was clearing my phone off this morning because it was bugging me and beeping at me that it was full (annoying - figures right? BTW - I can hear you, I'm sitting right here.).

Here are a few examples of what I felt was important enough to get a shot of. So arbitrary!

Lorenzo's cat DK in her new bed
Pup still in bed - on my side - look at that mess
helpful boy from gaming store - we bought many nerdly games
new bedspread - I kept it

annoying cat shot of cat annoyed
weird supper I had to share with Lorenzo - spam and cabbage, ack
another cat shot - oh oh, jeez louise that is a bit pathetic hmm?
George pouting because we won't let him out to play with the construction boys.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online