Feb 16, 2011

I've been reading different blogs all over the country and it looked like many places were experiencing a bit of a thaw.

When I left the office the other day (I am doing some work for Pup) I thought the air felt a bit balmy. Holy Hannah I guess it was a bit balmy!
Yes, my outside gauge actually reads 58. This is mostly interesting to peeps here in Minnesota since last week the temperatures were below zero.

I'm not a fan of the February thaw. It plays with my emotions and gets me thinking Spring is in my future. It will be a while. Quite a while. I really shouldn't be with other people in February since I'm such a little joy to be around.

^..^

I was stopped at a traffic light in case anyone wants to call me out. Heh! My phone really isn't that grubby although I just had to have white didn't I??
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online