Till There Was You

I never accredit The Beatles when I use their song titles. Which I use a lot. I always figure everyone knows all of The Beatles song titles like I do. I think I may be wrong about that.

Say what?? I'm wrong?

Always?

Sometimes?

Chez Emerson - flooring update
After several days of eye-watering and brain-damaging chemical smells, here is the floor. It is still to get the final coat and polishing (after we get the trim put up), but look how GORGEOUS!!
How lovely is that? I am swoony a bit. Swoony and loony, but I am LOVING my floor.

We went with a low-grade hickory to achieve this look:
This is Tigerwood (yeah, I found the name funny as hell as well), but it was very expensive. Out of our budget expensive. The woman at our floor guy's distributor helped me come up with a cost-friendly solution. Hickory was more expensive than oak, but truly got me the look I was going for.

I am in LOVE!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online