Hot Men Friday

Adam Sandler

I went to a posh high school in a posh neighborhood. We weren't all that posh, but it was interesting hanging with the rich and kinda famous. I developed a huge crush on all the smart, Jewish men in my school.

Quick witted, smart, funny, and a big nose. I'm all over the nose.

This particular guy doesn't pull my trigger necessarily, but he has that hangout factor.

Well, maybe he pulls it a little bit. Okay, he pulls it a lot. I just didn't want ya'll making fun of me.

Wouldn't you love to have him over for game night and cocktails? You wouldn't need to do any crunches for a week from all the laughing.
 
 
 
And his movie with Jennifer Anniston is opening today.

It will more than likely be a stinker, but I love (watching her in) all of her movies (mostly) and I am hoping this one will be funny. Please?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online