Jeremy Scott Fall 2011

First of all I want to apologize to all viewers who are forced to see this on our blog. Maybe I am subjective but I hate it. However we need to give him some credit because he cares about what hookers are going to wear. I hate those fabrics and colors.....they look so cheap. I can't even look at those pants made out of different pieces of print. We all know that Jeremy can do a lot better, but from season to season, he is getting worse. This collection is like bad sex, not getting better while it lasts. But I must admit that I love the black, polka dots jumpsuit............
.............hugs and kisses by Mani.
pictures by: elle.com
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online