Mood Board for Chez Emerson

I'm making decisions and we all know how that can be.

Here is what I'm thinking:
Click on this graphic to see it in it's huge loveliness.

The shag rug is the thing I'm eyeballing from Ikea. And I'm playing around with tiling our fireplace myself. I'm in love with gray tile. Something dark and lovely.

I'm obsessed with my Sputnik light! LOVE IT!

Here's the sofa I really wanted, only in orange. Ha!
But I'm perfectly delighted with the one I bought.

The paint is from Benjamin Moore.

Contemporary design isn't for everyone. I know this, but I have a HUGE LOVE for this type of look and I'm jumping out of my skin with my highly developed design-boner.

This room is going to rock all that I know. Oooooeeee! I'm excited.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online