PPQ Fall-Winter 2011/2012

I wasn't sure which show to choose from the London Fashion Week because I wasn't impressed with this year's collections. I don't know if the problem is with recession or inspiration but I don't really care because our job is to watch and enjoy. Don’t you agree with me? Anyhow, I was attracted to this collection designed by a fashion duo Amy Molyneaux and Percy Parker whose brand is named PPQ. They showed us how a modern woman should look like. She is a combination of a business woman and a fierce cat woman. Short dresses and shirts with statement shoes are a perfect option for every occasion. I won't say that I love the colors because from my previous posts you probably concluded that my favorite colors are black, grey, white, and beige. The thing I like the most are sleeves. Please keep following and reading us..........
...........hugs and kisses by Mani.

pictures by: londonfashionweek.co.uk
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online