Valentine's Day

If you have a Valentine honey, yay you. If you are your Valentine honey, yay you. We really are all we need. It's nice to have a honey, but it's an add-on, not an absolute. Either way it's a good thing.

Here is what Pup had the flower-man bring me today. I was deep into making sense of a senseless situation and looked it. The look on that man's face was something I wish I had gotten off a Blackberry shot of.

Priceless!
Daisies are my favorite flowers. This little bouquet is colorful and so lovely.

I was feeling fretful and obnoxious today. Must be the storm before the calm. Yes!

Happy Valentines everyone. You all mean more to me than an 80 percent off sign on a rack of lovely STUFF!

Smooches my hooches.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online