Happy New Year!!

2011 has been an incredible year for both me and “The world of Fashion within Me” – my blogfinal reached over 20 000 views and I became the new Contributing FashionEditor for 2 amazing online Magazines (Premium Man & Premium Woman) – I alsobecame a part of some other great sites like FLUX Mag & Style Scoop…and hada radio segment on MFM92.6!

So what does 2012 hold in store? Even bigger andbetter things with the launch of a new entertainment site and hopefully manymore exciting projects!

I would like to wish all my reader a blessed andhappy 2012! Catch you guys in the New Year J

Keep It Fab
StanRaw
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online