Who Who?

I'm on a new kick. The whole country may just be on this kick way before me if the amount of owl stuff I'm seeing around is a clue. Apparently I cannot even buy a clue. Or a vowel? heh

Suddenly these little guys are topmost in my mind. Lovin' on them.
The big eyes. The little round body. In love.
So I begin decorating the tree. I love getting out the ornaments.
I love the Charlie Brown tree.
I love the stockings.
Calvin came to bug help me.
While decorating I was enjoying an old Rock Hudson, Sandra Dee, Gina Lollobrigida movie. I didn't want it to end. Love all that 60s stuff.
The Big Room was warm and cozy.
I say yes!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online