Hot Men Friday

Dane Cook

It's funny.

I have had so many hot men it's getting hard to keep them all straight.

Oh yeah, I said that right. So many hot men.

On my Hot Men Friday anyway.

In fact, I was thinking about Matt Damon, but discovered I've had him already.

Then I remembered I saw this guy on The View the other day. He's in a new movie (I forget the name) and Barbara Walters was asking the most annoying questions of this poor guy and he was handling her in the nicest manner I could imagine. I may have thrown her off of a bridge, but he was being a perfect gentleman.

I like his face. I love smart-asses. This is perfect.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online