What's Eating You?

Oh! Did I say that wrong? Did I mean what am I eating?
I can't stop eating eggs right now. I guess that's good.

Although it's probably not good to always eat at your desk. Just like when I had a corporate job. Mostly at the desk unless I was going out with peeps for those long fun lunches. I do miss the long corporate lunches. Always a good time to tell you the truth.

I think I miss working downtown mostly during the holidays. It was so nice to be downtown for shopping! Could that be why I haven't really started?

Ooops! lol

Are you guys breakfast eaters? What's your fav?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online