Makeup to Breakup

I can't leave the house without makeup.
I've tried a time or two, but I just can't.

Especially mascara. And now that I'm older; eyeliner. Oh, and a little magic in the eyebrow area.

I started wearing makeup in the 7th grade. I wasn't allowed to wear makeup, but my first class that year was phys. ed. so I'd spend a few minutes putting it on after class. If I remember right I was heavily into all of the Yardley products and painstakingly putting on white eyeliner and then a thiner black line over the white. And then white creamy lips. Yep I was so cute!
When I moved into my 20s I was into the entire 'natural' look which only meant I still wore mascara on the eyes and vaseline to shiny up my lips (yep, I said vaseline).

In my 30s I was having babies so while I know I wore makeup, I sure don't remember putting it on. I barely remember what I was wearing, what I was thinking, or what I was saying during my 30s.

In my 40s I got way more vampy with my makeup. Much more eyeshadow, more eyeliner, I added lipstick, I added a bit of foundation to smooth out my skin, I discovered bronzer. Women in their 40s come into their own if you ask me. We're hitting our sexual peak, we are at our most attractive because we have lots of experience to back up that body we're walking around with. I remember flirting with a young server at an Italian restaurant and him looking at me dreamily after stating, "I just love older women."

Now I'm in my 50s. Makeup is no longer a fun, creative thing. It's a necessary thing! I cannot leave my house without people asking me if I'm okay.
"You look so tired! Are you okay?"

"I'm good! I'm just in my 50s. Hey, wait a minute while I find my huge sunglasses. How do I look now?"
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online