MANI'S 2nd and 3rd outfit

 

DSCN6743

I promise this is the last outfit post from DFWZ. This is what I wore for the last two days of fashion week…


For the second night of fashion week I decided to match this simple black blazer with ripped jeans to make the whole look more fun and instead of wearing ordinary bowtie I went with this oversized one which I designed.
Za drugu večer fashion week-a odlučio sam upariti ovaj jednostavni crni blazer s izderanim hlačama kako bi cijeli look bio zabavniji i umjesto uobičajene mašne odlučio sam se za ovu znatno veću koju sam sam dizajnirao.

0001217138_l_0_lsiexg


blazer H&M
shirt UCB
bowtie MANI
jeans D&G
shoes D&G
bag ZARA

 

For third night I wore VERSACE for H&M pieces and since they were a bit over the top I decided to go black. Since Croatia didn't like the Versace collection  I managed to avoid the crowd and got my self all the desired pieces.
Za treću noć nosio sam VERSACE za H&M komade. Kako su i oni sami bili pomalo kićasti odlučio sam se za u potpunosti crnu kombinaciju. Budući da se Hrvatskoj nije svidjela kolekcija ja sam uspio izbjeći gužvu i kupiti si sve željene komade.

 

DSCN7136

jacket/shirt/necklace VERSACE for H&M
pants REUNION
shoes D&G
bag D&G
fox tail DOLLS KILL

FACEBOOK . BLOGLOVIN’ . GFC

 

Photos by: FASHION IMPERATIVE

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online