I Had to Go to Bed

We have a new associate at The Turnstyle. It's good not being the newby anymore!

Allie-baby is adorable and fun to work with. I look forward to closing the store with her. The other night we tag-teamed a talkative woman, trying to calm down her weird and totally inappropriate rantings (I'm telling you - peeps are crazy - you really have to love it) and later, both of us shaking our heads in a kinda WTF way. Seriously fun night.

At least I thought I was laughing my arse off. That is until Allie-baby sent me a link to this site: Damn You Auto Correct!

Go here as fast as you can. But only if you can stand a bit of irreverence and naughty-talk. It's definitely not for the easily-shocked or doesn't-like-that-kind-of-talk peep. But funny, I'm telling you.

Pup and I were laughing so hard, blowing our noses and wheezing, that when I was done I actually had to go to bed because my head was pounding in an ice cream headache kind of way.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online