Birthdays

Yesterday was both Momma B's birthday (she turned 80!) and my Lorenzo's birthday.

Baby-girl Lorenzo! My baby-girl.

When I was newly married to my girl's daddy I rashly stated that I didn't want to have girls when we had children. I wanted to have boys. Girls were little wenches and snotty and boys were awesome.

So, of course, I had girls.

What the hell was I thinking? Girls, my girls, have been the biggest blessing in my life. The end. I mean that.

They have been such a blast from their first little farty smile, to their crabby adolescence, to their blossoming womanhood. That is the part that no one really ever tells you about. How wonderful and unexpected it is to watch what you helped to create turn into a grown-ass woman.

And I have to say, about both of my girls, that they are such great women.

Lorenzo is the kind of woman everyone wants to know. I truly do not know one person that hasn't been charmed by her. She is fairly calm in crisis, a wild-child when out hooting it up, a great person to bounce ideas off of, a lovely woman. I'm proud to be her momma. Love you Lorenzo.

It was also Momma B's birthday! Who could ask for a better momma-in-law? She is adorable and as incredibly talented crafter. You should SEE the crocheted tablecloths she makes! Works of art.

Last night we had part of the fam over for cake, ice cream, coffee, wine, beer, and anything else anyone wanted.

I was also trying out my Nikon with varying results. I tried, last night, simply setting it on auto no flash.

Every time I pointed that thing towards anyone they got annoyed! I need a bigger lens so I can stealth-shoot. Of course I am hardly The Satoralist so who gives a flying crap? Ha!
Yes, I baked both of these cakes. Scratch frosting. Don't hate me 'cuz I'm the only martha you know
 
George, ever hopeful Pup will let him lick his plate.
Adorable LD and her bro, Jamester.
Handsome Kiss.
SuzyQ
Momma B
Lorenzo, she will be pissed. Sorry baby-girl! I always think you are gorgeous!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online