Tumbleweeds

Yeah, what would I do without google images?
Don't know what that's about, but that's what is going on in my head. So, I'm empty in the brain.

It could be what's going on around here, which is very exciting! But it's all encompassing. And overwhelming. That's good.

Or it could be our trip to Idaho. That trip was eye opening. I miss my dad and while I'm so happy he is happy, I hate that he's getting older and living so far away. Where he lives is not an easy place to get too. It's not like you can just hop on a plane and get there quickly and cheaply. It's an expensive plane trip and a long plane trip and even then you are still 25 miles from where they live. Difficult.

It's good. It's sad. It's the reality.

Meanwhile, here I am. With the tumbleweeds.

What's in your head?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online