Home Again

To Market
To market, to market
to buy a fat pig.
Home again, home again
Jiggity jig!

To market, to market
to buy a fat hog.
Home again, home again
Jiggity jog!


This has been running through my head since we arrived home late last night. Well, actually, it was early this morning. A brutal flight! And every gate we landed in was the opposite side from the next gate we needed to get to. So lots of running which is okay. My dimpled arse needed running.

Barnabee
This is what Calvin did while we were gone.
NeverDoneUSA.com
That spiffy white car? My dad said that's mine! Holy Hannah! Wasn't it nice of me to pose for that photo?

Actually, Barnabee told me and Pup that there was a photo shoot at their place and lots of lovely girls were posing all over all of my dad's and Wild Bill's (Bee's son) classic cars. Check out the link!

Kimichunga (Wild Bill's wife) told me that this blond woman above actually had a breast reduction! I'm wondering if they grow them differently in Idaho. You know, like the potatoes? Just sayin'.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online