Hot Men Friday

We are here in Idaho! I have to tell you that the view from my Dad's kitchen is phenomenal. Every morning we get to look out at mountains. When you're from Minnesota, seeing mountains out of your window makes you think you're looking at a huge flatscreen. It just looks that unreal.

So the eye looks and looks because it's so gorgeous.

I remember a couple of years back Lorenzo and I were driving her home to Minnesota from San Francisco, we stopped in Salt Lake City late one night, found a little motel to stay in, and fell instantly to sleep.

In the morning we threw open the curtains to see the day and there were MOUNTAINS! We were totally amazed at the beauty that was right there outside of our window. Same thing is happening here.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff Goldblum

I love this guy. I love how he used to be a scrawny geeky guy and turned into a hunky muscular guy. Nummy and hot. I have mentioned in the past how I feel about noses. He has such a great face!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online