Janelle Monáe
Old School Drama with New School Style

Janelle Monáe is one of my favorite artists & her style is spectacular!


I love her fashion sense because it is the pinnacle of style and individuality – it is also my personal panache!

How to pull off this fab look – This is a style basted on structured suits & accents soft qualities like ruffled shirts & bows.
Invest in some tailored suits and keep your overall styling clean & sophisticated.

Monáe explains how she draws inspiration from Realism and people like Salvador Dali to encourages her unique sense of style – “…those people helped me to see colours in music…I love fashion that is timeless”


“I save all my drama for my lashes and on stage” - Janelle Monáe


KeepIt FAB
StanRaw
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online