Hot Men Friday

American Idol

I watch. Yes, I watch. I missed season one, but I do think that's the only season I've missed. I love singing myself (and yes, people have told me to STFU at times) and watching certain people sing brings tears to my eyes. And that's how I judge during the season. When I start crying it means something is happening with the person singing. Maybe only to me. I'm feeling something and they're making that happen. Love it.
Technically this post is not just hot men because we have the lovely, gorgeous, woman-responsible-for-making-butts-in-style-again, I-can-look-at-her-forever, Jennifer Lopez.
 
Back that up
Love her. LOVE HER. Because who gives us better face than Jennifer? Who has better skin than Jennifer? Who mesmerized us with her yoga poses in that heinous movie Jiggleo (or whatever the hell it was)?  I know I just lobbed out a pouncable caption on that picture, but stifle yourself! Ha!

I have a crush on Randy Jackson. I have for YEARS and YEARS. I just love his fluffy (less fluffy now and that's good) body, his FACE and lovely-ass skin, and all those fabulous glasses he wears. And he's critical without being harsh. He's my dawg (yeesh, did I just say that?).
Steven Tyler. I know he looks a bit like a frog now, but please! He's STEVEN TYLER! Janie's Got a Gun people!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online