What's on My Phone?

I am feeling just like a bear. By 8:00 at night I'm so tired! It gets dark around here starting at 4:30 and by 7:00 my internal clock is begging for bed.

Most nights I hang out with Pup in the office for a while, pretending to do SOMETHING, but really, doing nothing. Not even researching what I have to BUY for the den interests me once my big head starts bobbing and begging for bed.

So, sometimes I go upstairs to the loft between 8:30 and 9:00 to read. Uh huh. READ. That lasts about five minutes.

Spiff.

But then, my eyes spring open at 3:00 or 3:30. Ridiculous! I have an ongoing insomnia problem, but thought I had made a bit of progress.

So, I'm in my office early. Oh yes, it's still dark. The worker-boys show up around 7:30 and it's barely light even then.

What it is!

So . . . a few shots from my phone.
Tried to get a shot of new boots. A fashion blogger I will never be.
A shot of Lorenzo's ornaments I sent her so she'd know I had them. Fascinating!
A missed opportunity. They looked darling literally one second before this shot. I swear.
This is what is causing all the crazyness at the house?? Really?
Inside the den. Whooooooo!
Shot of my lovely new watch my lovely daughters bought me. I had to send the shot to them because I'm annoying.
There is a story behind this shot, but I am under confidentiality restrictions and could get fined if I spill. So I won't

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online