Madhouse


It's a madhouse around here. Literally a madhouse.

Meaning, I am either insane, or we are putting on an addition.

I knew it would be hard. After all, I've been through a few bouts of remodeling in my life. I even built a house once.

But this one is really hard. Mostly because I'm unemployed (looking for work like a mo-fo I might add; finally, my kids might add) and mostly because, right now, the dudes are working in the office and working in the room-to-be-renamed.

I don't like it when things are out of place and the whole house is upended.

So, I'm pulling up my big-girl panties (or my granny-panties I guess I should call them) to get on with it.

Concentrate on what it is, not what you want it to be. Be in the moment. What the hell does that really mean? I think it means that instead of moaning and moping about because things aren't the way I want them, I need to celebrate the process (bop!) and maybe learn a thing or four.

So, with panties firmly in place, I approach the continuation of this process with open-ended curiousity and never-ending joy.

Got it? Yes I do!

What are you approaching?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online