Supererogatory Shots from My Nikon

Yes, I had to go to a Thesaurus for that word. All I could think of was 'gratuitous' and that word is boring and used up. I wanted a full, rich word. Ha! The more I look at this word though, the more it bugs me.

But annoying is getting annoying as well! What to do?

Regardless, here they are:
 I like to call this, "Pup Breaks Free." Except he's not really free is he? {evil laugh}
 George and Calvin wonder if they're next. Pup swinging a mallet scares them a tad.
 Can you tell that this cat is crazy? The craziest. Seriously Prozacably crazy.
I have no idea what the hell I was trying to do here. I do love my bookcases. Smooches Ikea.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online