ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER HAUTE COUTURE 2012

When I think sexy I think Alexandre Vauthier. When I think chic, elegant, marvelous I think Alexandre Vauthier. With this collection he just proved that he is the best and definitely my fave designer. I love him just as much as Antonia loves Iris Van Harpen. I think his creations can be a trademark of Paris shoulder to shoulder with Coco Chanel. He mixed classical colors and fabrics with unconventional shapes to create the illusion of perfection. If perfection, after all, does not exist his collection is one step away from it.

Do you agree with me?


Dolls, this is my favorite Haute Couture this year! Which one did you like the best?


…….hugs and kisses by Mani.

FASHION IMPERATIVE on Facebook.


























Photos by: elle.com;

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online