ELIE SAAB COUTURE F/W 2011-12

 
Hi my fashionistas!
 
As you all probably know, the last past days our favourite designers have presented ther COUTURE collections.  Some of them were amazing and fabulous, some of them weren't. Of course, we can't write about all of them, so Mani and I decided to do couple of posts about collection we really love.
 
The other day I was writting about Iris Van Harpen and her couture collection wich I love because her brilliant ideas and unique style. I loved the collection because isn't wearable (as much is it creative) and I loved Elie Saab's collection because is wearable.
 
As a real girly girl, I have to adore Elie Saab. Saab, again, did an awesome job creating stunning feminine collection. The whole collection gives an impression of a snowy fairy tale, wich led princess dresses that every woman want in her closet. Ultra feminine, ultra figure flattered, adorned with beads and crystals-those are the words that describes these stunning gowns.
 
 

Saab can't do wrong with colors too. He made a great choise using white and lighter and darker shades of blue (wich remind me of winter ), and the rich light and dark brown shades (autumn).
Shoes are, of course, amazing!!
 
 
Believe me, it's a matter of time when we'll see these gowns on the red carpet.
 
So fashionistas, HAUTE or NOT?
 
 
….stay fabulous!
 
Antonia
 
The last dress is, as it should be, spectacular.  So fabulous!
 
Watch the whole show on the video. :)

 
 
I need to thank Joannade from Fashion Passion who gave us our second “One Lovely Blog Award”. She is very sweet and we appreciate what she did. You should definitely check out her blog.
 

Fashion Imperative on FACEBOOK!


 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online