MILAN STREET STYLE

 

I don't know what Italian air contains but I think it must be some kind of a  fashionable dust which makes all Italians looking fashionable and perfect. I am huge fan of Italia and Italian style probably because it has a huge influence on my culture. I am sure that there is no happier person than me when my mom says: “We are going to Italy!“ I found some proofs that Italian style is one of a kind and can be seen only in heart of Italy, Milan.

Dolls do you enjoy Italian style as much as I do?

….hugs and kisses by Mani.

FASHION IMPERATIVE on Facebook.

Follow us with Bloglovin’!



















 

Phots by: harpersbazaar.com

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online