MFM
Cape Town Fashion Week BABY!
Trendoid Tuesday s only on MFM92.6

This week is Cape Town Fashion Week and the who’s who in SA fashion will be showcasing their up and coming Summer Collections!
Unfortunately I will not be there in person but my favorite MFM Presenters will be!

The designer I have my eye on at the year’s Cape Town Fashion Week is Carducci – their Men’s Wear range has always been spectacular and I’ve been a die heard Carducci fan for ever…LOVE my vintage inspired Suit and Carducci shoes!

Here is a look at their 2011 Winter Range:


Another BIG and unexpected designer that will soon be taking the SA fashion scene by storm is Dr. Robert Rey; Dr. 90210 him self told me in a sit down interview that he will be launching his collection of Ladies Jeans, ShapeWear and Lingerie in SA very soon. Keep an eye out for that Blog Post!

 Tune in every Tuesday for my Trendoid Tuesday segment only on MFM92.6!
Keep It Fab 
StanRaw
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online