Amy Winehouse


It takes me, half an hour to write a verse
He makes me imagine it from bad to worse
My weakness for the other sex
Every time his shoulders flex
The way the shirt hangs off his back
My train of thought spins right off track


Amy Amy Amy
Although I've been here before
Amy Amy Amy
He's just to hard to ignore
Masculine he spins a spell
I think he'd wear me very well
Amy Amy Amy
Where's my morel parallel


I've loved her. I've cried for her. I've known people in trouble like her. Don't judge her. Maybe you know what it's like to struggle, maybe you don't. Leave her be. Let her rest now.

If you're a fan, listen to Frank front to back - back to front.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online