JEAN PAUL GAULTIER HAUTE COUTURE 2011

 

Am I the only one who is disappointed with Haute Couture shows this year? I saw JPG's show and there were some amazing pieces. However, there were some that don't even deserve to be shown to you, dolls. You know me. I'm always complaining about collections so I had to cut lots of creations. The rest of them is very interesting and fabulous which befits to a fashion giant like Jean Paul Gaultier. His designs really reflect Parisian chic and womens beauty.

If you haven’t noticed Andrej Pejic wore some of them as well as Kristina Salinovic - croatian super model.

I chose the best ones for you so you can enjoy the pics behind your screen!

Don't we love these?

.....hugs and kisses by Mani.



(Kristina Salinovic)




(Andrej Pejic)










Photos by: style.com

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online