FANNY AND JESSY

 

I know fashionistas that you might find my fashion sense a bit weird and outrageous but I really appreciate if the collection is based on designers inner feelings because it is a key for success. I discovered this talented duo at Gaga Fashionland and decided to share them with you my dolls. Their collection is kinda messy but I still love the edginess of it. Great colors in combination with metallic details are the perfect way to look rock n' roll chic.


Just look at those shoes. Aren’t those to die for?

…….hugs and kisses by Mani.











Photos by: fannyandjessy.co.uk

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online