MFM
Cape Town Fashion Week 2011
Men’s Summer Trends!
Trendoid Tuesdays Only on MFM92.6

 With CTFW coming to an end the trends for spring/summer 2011 & 2012 comes into play!

I was unable to addend this year, but like any social media freak I kept a close eye on all the collections via Facebook and Twitter…I was blown away by all the styles and trends showcased at CTFW this year but a few stood out more for me.

Here are my favorite Men’s collections from CPFW 2011:

Carducci

Like I promised on my last MFM Trendoid Tuesday, Carducci’s show was amazing! I love the rich look and feel of the overall collection and the styling was BANG on trend! 

 Particularly love their S/S Bag range!  

Undercover

Undercover is the latest craze in Underwear and Sleepwear here in SA and they had a really SEXY show. They have some hot styles showing up this summer and I just wish they had a line of swim wear!

Fabiani 

I’ve always enjoyed the Fabiani label, and their 2011 CTFW collection is a great example of why I live for fashion! Love the pops of colour paired with their well-tailored blazers!

Hopefully I will be able to attend next years CTFW, it is one of the hottest events in SA after all! Tune in every Tuesday for your men’s FASHION fix, only on MFM92.6 Trendoid Tuesday!
Keep It Fab
StanRaw
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online