VALENTINO HAUTE COUTURE 2011

 

Dolls, as you probably noticed I am a huge fan of Haute Couture collections. I love when the collection makes me want to see it in live, touch it and to be part of it. Usually when I see a collection I love it or I hate it and I always love to show you the ones that blew me away. However, this year’s Valentino collection left me kind on the edge. I love the luxurious feel but some of those fabrics were huge NO. They looked just too tacky. Overall this was a fabulous collection.


Tell me dolls do you agree with me?


…..hugs and kisses by Mani.


LOVECrveno srce









NOT SOOOO MUCHSlomljeno srce





Photos by: style.com

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online