Stefan Eckert “Symphony Space Blues” 3D Fashion Show
The Future Of FASHION!

 I came across this amazing video of Stefan Eckert’s “Symphony Space Blues” 3D fashion show and was blown away by the concept of having 3D elements at fashion shows! Is this “the future of fashion or simply futuristic fashion”?

Have a look at the video blow!


Burberry’s 2011 Beijing Holographic Runway Show!

I also found this amateur video of the 2011 Burberry Holographic Runway Show held in Beijing! This really blew me away, I would have died to be their and watch this life!

AMAZING!!


I really love alternative fashion and ways of showcasing fashion in a more modern and chic way!
KeepItFab
StanRaw
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online